by beauty expert Katey Kristabelle
Once you try Point Tip Tweezers, you never go back. I know the pointed tip can seem a little scary, but you really don’t know what you’re missing! When I worked in a brow waxing salon, I was the only one who preferred pointed tip tweezers because even my co-workers were intimidated by the smaller tip of them. But the truth is the smaller, and perfectly aligned tips like the ArteStile Point Tip Tweezers (shop here: https://www.artestilebeauty.com/collections/tweezers/products/point-tip-tweezers ) provide ultra precision like no other. I often had clients come in for brow services who clearly were over doing it with the tweezing at home, but still expected clean results even though their brow hairs were tiny little sprouts! My ArteStile pointed tip tweezers had my back every time and allowed me to grip even the tiniest of hairs when my slanted tweezers could not. They’ve been my go-to for brows and beyond for years.
What is the difference between Slant Tip and Point Tip Tweezers?
Slant tip tweezers are common because they are versatile and easy to use. The flat edge can be easily angled to run parallel to the skin, allowing you to pull easily in the direction of the hair's growth.
Point Tip Tweezers can do everything Slant Tip Tweezers can do, and more! They will be able to pick up the finest hairs that your slanted tweezers could not, and I find you’re less likely to pinch the skin or accidentally tweeze out too many hairs because you are focused on the individual hair removal, unlike slanted tweezers that make it easy to remove multiple hairs at once.
Uses for your point tip tweezers
- Precise grip for even the shortest, and finest of brow hairs. Whether you’re a pro or you DIY your brows from home you need pointed tip tweezers to achieve crisp clean results every time.
- Remove your ingrown hairs, or clean up your bikini line after a wax or shave with care.
- Apply your false lash strips or individual day lashes with your pointed tweezers. They’ll help you come in close to your lash line, and taper down any loose ends even if you don’t have the steadiest of hands.
- Nail and makeup details. Add glitter and gems to your nail designs or makeup looks.
Bonus tweezer uses:
- Use them to align and map out your brows before tweezing or filling in your brows
- Remove that stray pet hair on your clothing
- Thread a sewing needle
- Tweeze a stray grey hair
- Untangle your jewelry